Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Blog...

My mom insisted that I needed to post all my product reviews under a 'code name', for safety reasons. So... here I am setting up a whole new blog.

In the coming days I will post all my old photos, thoughts, ideas and suggestions - mostly about Legos and Star Wars of course, but also about other cool stuff. Of course, I have lots of new things to talk about too. Got some pretty good stuff for my birthday. I will tell you all about it. There is a lot of work that goes into taking my photos and getting them up here. I don't look forward to doing it all over again, but you do what you have to do - right?

I am really sick today. It is hard to think and keep things going when you can't breathe. No oxygen to the brain.

Thanks for joining me.
Goodnight! (Wait! It's only afternoon. Hmm. GoodNAP.)

3 comments:

  1. Your mom is a smart cookie. ;)
    I can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading your stuff and seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of hard work, but I know it will pay off.

    ReplyDelete