Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lego Halo Minifigs, they will brick your mind.

Another thing I got for my B-day from brickforge were lego halo minifig armors and helmets, and more cool stuff, just click on shop. These lego pieces can NOT be bought in stores or from the lego company. Here is my custom made squad (guess who's my favorite).

The leader of the squad is as red as his scooter. His weapons were once those of a great leader, all halo fans know his name, master chief. He repainted them to match his armor. The scooter I just thought was cool.

The orange and blue guys are brothers, but can not agree on anything. They are second in command of the squad. The blue is kinda the guard of red and he is a little hot headed. The orange is the leader of the troops.

The troops are simply white troopers so far I have only 2 of them, I look forward to having more for a real army. They are trained to follow all orders by high command, except the order to commit suicide. If that order is given the trooper given the order must arrest the commander and he will receive a higher rank.

1 comment:

  1. Those are neat! And inexpensive too- I have to say I like the Joker one (probably because I just finished playing LEGO Batman).

    ReplyDelete